Sufficient rest is essential to patients’ recovery. In order to maintain peace and tranquility for the comfort of our patients, visitors are required to comply with the following visiting rules:
- Standard time for visit is between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., it may be adjusted during the pandemic of COVID-19. Please call Registration at (853) 2882 1838 for an update schedule.
- Only two visitors per patient at a time.
- Visit by children under 12 is not advisable.
- Visit by people having fever or illness is not advisable.
- No pet is allowed within the hospital premises.
- No smoking in all indoor and outdoor areas within the hospital.
- Perform hand hygiene before and after visit.
- Burning of incense and joss sticks is not permitted within the Hospital premises.
- Gambling of all forms is strictly prohibited.
- Patients and visitors are requested to refrain from creating noises which may disturb others. Please switch your mobile to silent mode, and keep television sound and conversation voice at low level.
- No personal furniture or electric appliance is allowed in the rooms except with prior permission of the Hospital.
- When air-conditioning is on, please do not alter the control knobs or open the windows at will.
- Visitors are not allowed to sit on patient’s bed or occupy any other bed.
- Overnight companion for patient should follow hospital inpatient regulations and time schedule. Cooking, bathing and laundry in the ward are not allowed.
(ICU visitors are to contact Inpatient Department for enquiries)