To ensure the safety of epidemic prevention, effective from January 4, 2023,
- Patients and visitors are required to:
- present valid Macau Health Code,
- wear surgical mask or higher standard mask;
- check body temperature and follow other prevention measures if necessary.
- Patients and visitors who have fever and/or symptoms of respiratory infection, should perform rapid antigen test of Covid-19 for triage arrangement before entering the Hospital;
- Visitors who obtain “Red” Macau Health Code, are not allowed to visit patients in all wards.
However, for inpatient, surgery or endoscopy, it is compulsory for patients to present a valid negative result of COVID-19 NAT issued in 24 hours. Failing to do so will not be admitted to the hospital accordingly.
- Patients can come to the Hospital for free NAT by presenting the deposit receipt one day before the appointment.
- Test done in other station is acceptable.
Enquiry: (853) 2882 1819