All hospital services will be resumed normal from 9th Mar 2020,
please follow and comply to the guideline vigilantly
REF : UH/ADM-E/20/026
To General Public :
Please be informed that all hospital services will be resumed normal from 9th March 2020. According to the Macau Health Bureau announcement/guideline, the hospital will implement related risk mitigation measures to protect our patients and staffs. Please comply to the following and adhere vigilantly:
- Everyone entering the hospital must wear a mask and to have the body temperature checked and registered. Visitor NOT wearing mask or refuse to provide information is refrained from visit.
- Everyone will have his/her TOCC (e.g. Travel/contact history and health information, etc) checked and signed at the designated access control point (presently at the OPD triage station). Person(s) making a false information may be held liable.
- The visiting hours of the inpatient ward is revised to 08:30-10:30 in the morning and 18:30 -20:30 in the evening.
- Visitors/accompany persons with fever, cough, upper Respiratory tract symptoms or diarrhea are refrained from visit.
- Only two visitors are allowed for each patient to visit Inpatient Ward/Haemodialysis Centre/Endoscopy Centre each time. Children aged at or under 12 are refrained from visit.
Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation.
4th March, 2020